We aim to support international organisations operating in West African savannah and help them building capacities in the antelope conservation within the borders of our expertise. We provide our expertise free of charge while it is in line of our common goals and we charge only the costs related to the specific tasks assigned by the organisation (travel costs, accomodation, data analyses, printing services, etc. - all depends on the project needs)
If our expertise fits to your expectations, please first check the eligibility criteria:
- is your organisation operating in at least one of the range states: Senegal, Gambia, Guinea, Mali, Burkina Faso, Cote d'Ivoire, Ghana, Togo, Benin, Niger?
- are you an international NGO or a governemental structure operating within the target country?
- does the scope of your organisation involve biodiversity conservation or specifically antelope conservation?
- would you like to learn about antelopes and their conservation?
- would you like to build a local organisation to help antelope conservation?
Have you found yourself here? Feel free to proceed to our on-line application form.
Haven't you found an option for you? Check out our Professional support and you may opt for a different category.